For homeowners, there’s always a desire for your home to look its best. If you’re feeling like the exterior of your home makes you feel more distressed than proud, it could be time for a facelift. Without feeling like you need to invest thousands of dollars to replace or repair any of the issues you have with your home, you can find some cleaning materials, paint, and accessories to spruce up your home and make a big impact! Here are 5 quick and cost-effective methods you can accomplish this weekend to dramatically boost your curb appeal.
- Clean Your garage door/exterior doors - Depending on the layout of your home, typically your front door and garage door are the focal point. Using an aluminum restoration product, like AL-NEW, you can easily clean your aluminum garage door or exterior doors to get them looking as bright and new as the day they were installed.
- Update your landscaping - Whether it’s giving your lawn a trim, cleaning up some weeds, or adding some new flowers or plant life, there’s a variety of ways you can use your green space to improve your curb appeal. If you’ve got a few hours this weekend, refreshing your flowers, planting a new tree, or adding new mulch
- Clean your windows - Giving your window panes and frames a wipe down can help your curb appeal dramatically. Make your windows sparkle and pop by giving them a good cleaning, and bonus, you’ll get to enjoy the fruits of your labor on both the inside and outside of your home. After you’re done with your garage door and exterior doors, grab your bottle of AL-NEW, and get your window frames back to their original luster.
- Touch-up paint or clean your siding - Besides your front doors and windows, the siding of your home is another place that usually could use a little love. A great way to improve your curb appeal is replacing that chipped paint, cleaning off dirt and grime, or getting rid of any cobwebs.
- Update your outdoor decor/furniture - Now that your front door is looking bright and new, it’s a great time to add a wreath or door sign. Have a patio that’s overdue for an upgrade? Check out a local furniture store for a new outdoor patio set, rug, or seasonal decor. Don’t need to replace your current set? Give it a good cleaning with the same bottle of AL-NEW and have it looking like, well, new.
If you’ve got a few hours over the weekend and the motivation to make your home look its best, there are many quick and cost-effective options for you to give it a facelift. These are just a few ideas, but once you take note of all the improvements you want to make and get the materials and tools needed, you’re well on your way to boosting your curb appeal!